Capacity Building Cambodia
AAA Cambodia has successfully partnered with development organizations in Cambodia to provide structured learning initiatives as part of integrated capacity development programs. All AAA interventions are based on the principles of strengthening accountability and making a commitment to results.
Interventions can include courses, workshops, coaching, and conferences that help clients such as government officials, private sector managers, and civil society organizations develop skills and address capacity constraints in priority sectors or disciplines.
How can AAA help you?
AAA can also work with your organization to design, develop, and implement:
- training for your organization’s facilitators and local trainers
- training curricula and materials for use by your organization or local trainers
- assessments of training and development needs among stakeholders and client groups
- structured professional development programs for educators and learning professionals
- evaluation and assessment of training and development interventions.
At AAA, we value sustainable relationships. As a locally based company we are connected to the challenges faced by organizations here and the best strategies for success. We foster close collaboration with our partner organizations to bring sustainable results which support the social, political, and economic development of Cambodia.